Thursday, August 18, 2016

Colorful Life

I am exhausted but woke up alive.

It's a start!



I was snapping a bucolic picture of the trees and meadow. Apparently my camera captured more than my naked eye saw first hand.

No idea if I will continue to have computer or internet or email (or even phone.)

My crystal ball is kind of foggy on that. I wrote this yesterday to auto post today... if blogger works. Confused? Me too!

Life is goof.

THANK YOU for stopping by and visiting a spell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Artsy Fartsy
Did you know Amazon now has a Handmade Department?
Check out the unique crafts people and what they have to offer. 

2 comments:

  1. So pretty. I've never seen anything like this before. You have a gift for taking unusual photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really unusual picture. Were there water drops on the lens maybe? or is light leaking into the aperture (I think that's what it's called.)? 8-Dell

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!