Friday, June 16, 2017

Alive and Moving

Weather has been super stormy the past few days. Internet is knocked out often or so slow the pages refuse to load.

My email provider decided to change their programs and I'm having a devil of a time with that chaos. The cell phone is taking voice mail messages. Occasionally I am able to make outgoing calls or receive incoming calls.

It's time for me to move, so everything is getting packed away wet. I live mostly outdoors because my motorhome is tiny. It's a big soggy mess but life is like that living on the edge.

Ut oh, let me try to post this. The winds just picked up again. We had over 600 lightning strikes with this storm so far today. I wasn't counting, someone else did.

Could be a few days before I get internet back. I am moving soon to a rural area that may not have it. I forgot to check.

THANK YOU for stopping by today.

I am the luckiest person in the whole wide world! I woke up alive, I have food, I have a roof over my head and I have wonderful angels looking out for this fool. Some are heavenly, some are earthly. You touch my soul, you rock my spirit. Bless you one and all.

It's been a wonderful life. Today is a beautiful exsquisite gift.

Later folks!



No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!